CosmopolitanFoodJust In

Girl, 6, chokes on blue face mask ‘cooked inside McDonalds chicken nuggets’

Debanjana Dutta

A girl almost choked on eating a chicken nugget from McDonald’s in a bizarre situation in England. As per a report her mother claimed that it contained a face mask .
A 32-year-old mom Laura Arber bought a Happy Meal for her daughter named Maddie from the branch in Aldershot, Hampshire.
“My little daughter just started choking and I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out there was just blue with the sick,” she said.
“I thought what on earth is this?! I didn’t even think it could be the chicken nugget but looked over at the box and all you could see was this blue coming out of another chicken nugget in the box of 20.”
“And the mask is cooked into it, like a part of the mixture and it’s clearly a mask. You can see the seam and how solid it is in there.”
She said he told her that the nuggets were not cooked on site but ‘failed to apologise and stop serving nuggets’.
She said: “And the worse thing was that they carried on serving them!? Before I left I said ‘Are you going to keep serving them?’ And they were carrying on serving them and that was the big thing for me.”
“I just couldn’t believe the way the management were handling it.”
As Reported , the fast food chain apologised and offered Laura a full refund.
“We are very sorry to hear about this customer’s experience. Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, after rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections,” said a McDonald’s spokesperson.

Also Read | Amazon steps in food market,increases race for Zomato and Swiggy

Comment here